Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Do you believe in astrology?

I don't believe in astrology, but sometimes.... ya just gotta wonder.... Here's my horoscope for today, read after I wrote my last post:

The imaginative Pisces Moon stimulates our dreams and increases the intensity of our fantasies. Additional adrenaline comes from the harmonious trine between sexy Venus and electric Uranus. We want to break out of our restraints to let pleasure rule the day, but retrograde Mercury is forming a tense square with austere Saturn, isolating us from the objects of our desires. Even if we strongly crave freedom, it may feel beyond our reach at this time.


... I feel just like that. Weird, huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once read a horoscope that told me "You are a ten on an Aries' scale." That same day, and I kid you not, a friend of mine, an Aries, wrote me an email that said "You're a ten in my book. Aces high." So bizarre!

STACK said...

Ya know, I think Ted Haggard must have read that horoscope. See what happens when you mix astrology and evangelicalism? That and he ain't a Pisces.