Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The best laid plans...

I'm neither mouse nor man, but I can tell you that I always have the best of intentions... Photo Phriday, Wordless Wednesday, Mailbag Monday.... yeah yeah, goin' to hell am I.

Oh, no, I meant to say I'm goin' to grad school! and feeling rather frenetic at the moment, sort of all over place. Checking out moving companies one moment and class offerings the next and the constructing a transition plan for work. I'm feeling very scattered.

It's not a Wednesday, this post is not wordless and it's not a Phriday, but here's a pic of me and my sister anyway.

1 comment:

Tamar Orvell said...

can you bring your sister with you? the two of you look so happy together, and from the day i met you at blogher business 07, when you talked about her, it has been w profound love.