Friday, February 08, 2008

Photo Phriday

peacock color
New Regular feature for my blog.

UPDATE #2 I should probably tell you that this photo was taken on my Hawaiian holiday at Waimea Falls.

Join the fun by posting a comment with the URL to your Phriday Photo.

BTW: I got this idea from Karen the Shama-lama-mama and her smart alekey comment about my Worldless Wednesday photo. :-)

UPDATE: I just realized the photo wasn't showing... oops. Probably because I had the Height set at 0 pixels! I'm dangerous with a little HTML.

2 comments:

Shama-Lama Mama said...

OOoh, so pretty.... I love peacocks!

So, I am with you on this, girl! Here is the link to my photo phriday post! Woot!!!

http://tinyurl.com/2n3xmp

Eebie said...

Love the pic!!!

Sorry I'm so busy that it;s hard to write. Miss ya!