Monday, February 04, 2008

Citizen Voices Blog Launches Without Me!

KPBS has just launched the Citizen Voices Blog today.

Without me.

They had the opportunity to talk about the project, partisanship and politics and the upcoming election on the KPBS These Days program, hosted by Tom Fudge.

I must say, it looks like an interesting lineup of political bloggers. And of course in hindsight, it's probably just as well I'm not in the thick of it. Now, I can focus on my other writing projects. So instead, I look forward to reading the blogs, commenting, and adding my own spin here on my own blog, on my schedule.

Have fun everyone.

And if you're in one of the Super Tuesday States-- DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
And if you're not registered to vote, you'll miss out on the primaries, but don't let the general election get by without your vote!

PS: it couldn't be any easier to register to vote in California. Not sure about the rest of the US.

No comments: